living in the present <body>
Sunday, November 30, 2008 @ 4:28 PM
back from aunts house

yepp . i just went for my grandma's 'birthday party ' haha . well it was more . erm . gathering barhs . haha . this morning was a total bore . no one was online at all . sucks leh . then the moment i left the house stupid enqi ask why i not online D: anywayy , her house is new , its right beside bedok mrt :D quite convienient luhs . then went there . ate . soon after a few ppl arrived . haha . then i starterd playing with cousins . then after quite some time . cut cakes but i didnt like the taste of it so i just ate a mouth D: haha . then we went to on the air con in on of the rooms and started playing . li ann played maple and some crap game since we managed to on the comp . then i listened to music whilst darren and russel played psp . haha . then time flys and ohya . the first song i heard on 95 was this !!!! closer by neyo !!!!! like woohooo . haha . then darren asked if i liked the song . hten i was like . duh its on my blog you say leh . haha . anywayy , the house quite nice lahh . like its totally new . haha woooooh . later mom got wedding dinner . then i will be alone at home :D but with my maid D: which is totally annoying . cas she keeps wanting to see what im watching on my comp when i dont on the tv for her . apparently im trying to save electricity cas if its on its only for her to watch . which sucks . anywayy , i might be going msia . like i dunno they want some family thing . and got those fruit farms thingy . and sucks leh . they gotta confirm no cats then i'll go . haha . and if my maid cant go (cas she get dizzy spells even awhile on cars ) then i cant go DDDD: but im goingprovided cousins going too . otherwise it would be a bore with aunties . haha . so yeah . you guys better not change your mind kayyy . freak li ann who doesnt want to go D: so only the other two boys goign loh . sucks lehhh . li ann luhhhh . rawrr . gah . okaye nvr mind . omg i still freaking love this songgggggg .



introduction
Song: a little too not over you
Designer: darkdegree
Inspiration: minty_peach

once upon a song
by David Archuleta

A Little Too Not Over You
It never crossed my mind at all
That's what I tell myself
What we had has come and gone
You're better off with someone else
It's for the best, I know it is
But I see you
Sometimes I try to hide
What I feel inside

And I turn around
You're with him now
I just can't figure it out

Tell me why
You're so hard to forget
Don't remind me
I'm not over it
Tell me why
I can't seem to face the truth
I'm just a little too not over you
(eh eh eh oh eh eh eh)
Not over you
(eh eh eh oh eh eh eh)

Memories
Supposed to fade
What's wrong with my heart?
Shake it off, let it go
Didn't think it be this hard
Should be strong
Moving on
But I see you
Sometimes I try to hide
What I feel inside

And I turn around
You're with him now
I just can't figure it out

Tell me why
You're so hard to forget
Don't remind me
I'm not over it
Tell me why
I can't seem to face the truth
I'm just a little too not over you

Maybe I regret
Everything I said
No way to take it all back, yeah
Now I'm on my own
How I let you go
I'll never understand
I'll never understand
Yeah, oooh, oooh, oooh
Oooooooh
Oh
Ooooh, oh

Tell me why
You're so hard to forget
Don't remind me
I'm not over it
Tell me why
I can't seem to face the truth
I'm just a little too not over you

Tell me why
You're so hard to forget
Don't remind me
I'm not over it
Tell me why
I can't seem to face the truth
And I really don't know what to do

I'm just a little too not over you

(eh eh eh oh eh eh eh)
Not over you
(eh eh eh oh eh eh eh)