living in the present <body>
Friday, December 19, 2008 @ 9:29 AM

haha i was feeling too annoyed to post last night when i came back .
okaye so anywayy , yesterday did cip at CCKPL againn . haha . we went there at 10 only to know that the library opens at 11 . haha but previously the librarian told beverly that can go anytime from 8 onwards :D so we did straightening of books and taking out messed up ones for an hr before the library opened . and there were what another 20 more volunteers ?!?! haha anyway , the shocking thing was that denise lee and qi xuan went too . and one of our juniors , whats her name . i dunno . but from sunflower one luh . anywayy , we did from 10 to 5 and we didnt stop at all except from lunch luh . i mean our 7 hrs were really what you call worth it . we didnt slack at all kayy . we did sorting out , packing , shelving . and the rest probably only did the sortng in the room and the rest of the day , talking . i mean if you go do cip , you done your job , then go ask for more . wheres the initiative huh . god . at least i wasnt annoyed with them cas i was happy with myself . like the librarian said , we're not their mothers if they want to do , they will come . if they dont , we cant forced them either . haha . although her statement was brought over by a laughter it did make much sense . :D haha so we started off by straightening , then sorting of books , i bet you the 3 of us did more than 10 boxes . then we went for lunch at one plus . then came back and placed the non fiction on to the racks . then we did the sorting out for magazines . then we went to shelve the fiction adults , and then the chinese non fiction . afterwards it was 5 and we went home . haha . well i felt accomplished and that was the whole point of doing cip . anywayy , while they were settling the cip forms and stuff , i went to change :D haha i got out of jeans and shoes . so yeah , took train to amk then walked to hub to buy bubble tea . then walked a bus stop futher down and took 166 back with si mimg . she dropped a stop earlier though . haha . okayes today is another no plans day :D



introduction
Song: a little too not over you
Designer: darkdegree
Inspiration: minty_peach

once upon a song
by David Archuleta

A Little Too Not Over You
It never crossed my mind at all
That's what I tell myself
What we had has come and gone
You're better off with someone else
It's for the best, I know it is
But I see you
Sometimes I try to hide
What I feel inside

And I turn around
You're with him now
I just can't figure it out

Tell me why
You're so hard to forget
Don't remind me
I'm not over it
Tell me why
I can't seem to face the truth
I'm just a little too not over you
(eh eh eh oh eh eh eh)
Not over you
(eh eh eh oh eh eh eh)

Memories
Supposed to fade
What's wrong with my heart?
Shake it off, let it go
Didn't think it be this hard
Should be strong
Moving on
But I see you
Sometimes I try to hide
What I feel inside

And I turn around
You're with him now
I just can't figure it out

Tell me why
You're so hard to forget
Don't remind me
I'm not over it
Tell me why
I can't seem to face the truth
I'm just a little too not over you

Maybe I regret
Everything I said
No way to take it all back, yeah
Now I'm on my own
How I let you go
I'll never understand
I'll never understand
Yeah, oooh, oooh, oooh
Oooooooh
Oh
Ooooh, oh

Tell me why
You're so hard to forget
Don't remind me
I'm not over it
Tell me why
I can't seem to face the truth
I'm just a little too not over you

Tell me why
You're so hard to forget
Don't remind me
I'm not over it
Tell me why
I can't seem to face the truth
And I really don't know what to do

I'm just a little too not over you

(eh eh eh oh eh eh eh)
Not over you
(eh eh eh oh eh eh eh)