living in the present <body>
Monday, December 29, 2008 @ 5:59 PM
msn sucks much

grrrrrrrrrrrr it just doesnt want to let me in !!!
annoyingggg .
anywayy , today had gadgets . it was rather uh fun . maybe .
today had little ppl though we did the shelther and the dresser . reached school at 9.30 . and i really didnt know we were meeting at quad . but since i thought i was early i just wnadered round the school and happened to pass by the quad and saw ashley and esther sitting there .
then we waited for ms lee to finish her meeting , they went to get hte den key and i saw enqi . she suck kayy i tell you . now she dont wnat to bring the food for tmrrr . but im buying later so idc . oh and saw elisa too . haha im sorry but at first i couldnt tell it was you . haha thats why my reaction was a little slow . ohoh and our class ft is ms praba ! happppyyy . haha .
okaye back to topic , by 10.30 jia hua and jasmine came too .
then we started on the shelther . i tell you they wanted to move the banner nad i would have died thinking back on how my arms suffered on the day i helped put it up . bt in the end they say let banner do it lohs . oh then min came and she went out to buy maggie mee for us :DDD haha okaye thanks alot . then we ate for 40 mins then got back to work . well during the next two and a half hrs , we finshed the dresser and also expirenced jasmine's singing which was glass breaking .
we ended at 4.30 , half an hr overtime , after washing all the poles and putting them back .
ahh came back and my legs we aching like . i have no idea . but they really hurts now i hope they wont have muscle aches tmr . i dont want to spoil my day ! gahh .
later going carefourr to get stuff espacially the ingredents for tmr and marinate it tonight :D
and now fukcing msn still doesnt want me in . gahhh .



introduction
Song: a little too not over you
Designer: darkdegree
Inspiration: minty_peach

once upon a song
by David Archuleta

A Little Too Not Over You
It never crossed my mind at all
That's what I tell myself
What we had has come and gone
You're better off with someone else
It's for the best, I know it is
But I see you
Sometimes I try to hide
What I feel inside

And I turn around
You're with him now
I just can't figure it out

Tell me why
You're so hard to forget
Don't remind me
I'm not over it
Tell me why
I can't seem to face the truth
I'm just a little too not over you
(eh eh eh oh eh eh eh)
Not over you
(eh eh eh oh eh eh eh)

Memories
Supposed to fade
What's wrong with my heart?
Shake it off, let it go
Didn't think it be this hard
Should be strong
Moving on
But I see you
Sometimes I try to hide
What I feel inside

And I turn around
You're with him now
I just can't figure it out

Tell me why
You're so hard to forget
Don't remind me
I'm not over it
Tell me why
I can't seem to face the truth
I'm just a little too not over you

Maybe I regret
Everything I said
No way to take it all back, yeah
Now I'm on my own
How I let you go
I'll never understand
I'll never understand
Yeah, oooh, oooh, oooh
Oooooooh
Oh
Ooooh, oh

Tell me why
You're so hard to forget
Don't remind me
I'm not over it
Tell me why
I can't seem to face the truth
I'm just a little too not over you

Tell me why
You're so hard to forget
Don't remind me
I'm not over it
Tell me why
I can't seem to face the truth
And I really don't know what to do

I'm just a little too not over you

(eh eh eh oh eh eh eh)
Not over you
(eh eh eh oh eh eh eh)