living in the present <body>
Tuesday, December 23, 2008 @ 3:11 PM
scribes;banner

okaye today started off rather . . . slack .
haha . okaye i left the house at 8.30 and reached school at 9 .
thinking i was late , i ran probably half way up from bishan park . it was damn tiring kayy . then i hurry ran into school only to find pei ying and joey there . then i saw brenda . it was the four of us till , 10 . apparently we just sat there waiting for mrs teo to come . so ms lee say she gave us 50 bucks and ask us go macs then come back at 10.30 . but obviously we didnt use it luhs . then brenda left for some hwa chong combined thing at sentosa . so joey also went for banner . until 10.50 , me and peiying was tired of stoning so we went to the staff room to ask what we could do and they said we could go home DDD:
then mrs teo say if banner needs help we can go help them . so we called joey and they say no need .so we left for home and the moment i stepped out of school , it started raining . wow . then jinny called and i suddenly remembered the report . so i hurry went back into school and realised the banner ppl were at the guides den . but when i walked past two mins ago they waasnt luh . so i went over to help them tie the banner up at the specs stand there , and i did it alone kayy , cas got five of us but 3 strings . so i was the one doing the top left one ALONE . haha . but i could handle luhhh . okaye then we took the larger one and hung it at the quad there . at first it was the 3rd and 2nd level . and just when i mentioned i remembered last yr was the 4th adn 2nd level , the guiders came over and ask us to carry up . and mine and joey side alrd tie double clovehitch kayyy . then we had to take out and this time they ask for a switch . haha . so i went over to wan ting's side , by then my hands we shivering . cas it was really really heavy . then we finally finished and went over to macs to eat loh . reached macs about 1.30 . then ate till 2.10 . when i reached the bus stop 76 came . so i took to amk mrt then switched buses . came back and wanted to start on hmwork but im really too tired . haha at least today wasnt a waste :D i mean if i left right after the scribes thing i would have gone too school for nothing . so i made myslef useful by haleping banner which im not even from :D



introduction
Song: a little too not over you
Designer: darkdegree
Inspiration: minty_peach

once upon a song
by David Archuleta

A Little Too Not Over You
It never crossed my mind at all
That's what I tell myself
What we had has come and gone
You're better off with someone else
It's for the best, I know it is
But I see you
Sometimes I try to hide
What I feel inside

And I turn around
You're with him now
I just can't figure it out

Tell me why
You're so hard to forget
Don't remind me
I'm not over it
Tell me why
I can't seem to face the truth
I'm just a little too not over you
(eh eh eh oh eh eh eh)
Not over you
(eh eh eh oh eh eh eh)

Memories
Supposed to fade
What's wrong with my heart?
Shake it off, let it go
Didn't think it be this hard
Should be strong
Moving on
But I see you
Sometimes I try to hide
What I feel inside

And I turn around
You're with him now
I just can't figure it out

Tell me why
You're so hard to forget
Don't remind me
I'm not over it
Tell me why
I can't seem to face the truth
I'm just a little too not over you

Maybe I regret
Everything I said
No way to take it all back, yeah
Now I'm on my own
How I let you go
I'll never understand
I'll never understand
Yeah, oooh, oooh, oooh
Oooooooh
Oh
Ooooh, oh

Tell me why
You're so hard to forget
Don't remind me
I'm not over it
Tell me why
I can't seem to face the truth
I'm just a little too not over you

Tell me why
You're so hard to forget
Don't remind me
I'm not over it
Tell me why
I can't seem to face the truth
And I really don't know what to do

I'm just a little too not over you

(eh eh eh oh eh eh eh)
Not over you
(eh eh eh oh eh eh eh)