living in the present <body>
Sunday, January 11, 2009 @ 1:52 PM
STAYOVER !

and if you are thinking of SLEEPOVER . NO . that wasnt it . hahaha .
okayes , on friday after guides at 6.30 basicaly didnt end .
apparently at 7.30 , we were still running about getting guylines , cutting them and tying them to the structure which the guiders didnt think was stable . thw four of us , esther , janice , peiying and me were the only ps-es that were not song leaders yet are staying over so there wasnt any jobs for us to do :D
thinking we did not have dinner , we asked for permission to go out and eat . apparently we did have after i asked nien ping and we decided to eat later although it was 8 . so without peiying who was still at gateway, the 3 of us went down to the campfire , well esther wemt down to support the emcees and me , of course to see the campfire .
okaye after the opening we were told to go up to help with the camp table but the sec fours say no need . so we just ate dinner . and thats when me and esther realised we got jinxed mouths .
we were eating half way when we mentioned we were scared of cats . then . a black cat appeared . i didnt see it though . its cas esther was opposite me and she saw it so the both of us got up and started running to the quad . i almost fell cas the didnt see the peg .
anywayy , then i was talkign bout my encounter with denise lee and the few cats at the playground (it was the continuation from before we saw the cat ) she immediatly called me phone . but i was still terrified of the cat i told her to put down i'll call her later .
come to think of it , before that the sec fours were 'choinging' past me cas they found a broom and a dustpan . at first me and esther alrd thought there was a cat cas that area was rather dark and there were benches . who knows . aiya can die ah .
then then . we decided to change the topic . so esther mentioned there was once alex teoh mistook her for brenda . just then , the sec fours who were about ten metres away also mentioned alex teoh . and i swear they couldnt hear us . it was just so coincedential . cas me and esther were talking rather softly . it was damn freaky at that moment and .
OMG . i just rmbed . when we were discussing which part of the school got cats , i mentioned the lower concourse . the part with the strretcher and wheel chair . then the next day i did mentioned that place again when beverly fell and sprained her ankle . okaye im totally freaked out now . ohoh and one more thing , on cca fair when they just started the fire , i said , what if IF the kitchen shelther felll. then we were saying , problaby it will catch fire and burn into pieces . then , 5 mins later , janice said , the kitchen shelther guyline snapped . we got a shock . luckily its the part after the knot . and honestly what i said above is all true can go ask esther too .
okaye back where i stopped . then after that we went down to the campfire and walked around . by then esther went to look for her friends so there was only 3 of us .
when the campfire was about to end , we went to look for newspaper to lay it out for the tents . after we did , we couldnt find the ground sheet .
then we went to help clear the area after the campfire .
so i went to help cherie and alicia with one of the canvas . it was so tedious . i had to step all the steps with alicia and took us 15 mins . after that , we were told to take it out . we were damn pissed can . so what i heard was , all two of the three are to be brought to the forum . so okaye loh , we brought ours to the forum first . then we decided to create space for the others , we had to drag it down , then up to the opposite side of the forum . we waited and waited . they didnt come . then we were about to go back to the specs stand when they needed help with the stage . so we help them carried . then we went back to the specs sstand wanting water when they told us to go help caarry bricks from the shed . so we lugged ourselves all the way there when the sec fours told us no need our help again . so after that i went around looking for janice and peiying and the other ps-es when i couldnt find them ! after 15mins i was told they were at the specs stnd . when i got there , they we done with some . i dunno . but they all stood up and left . so they took all the bags to the den then we went to bathe . i was the fastest . haha . well we had only less then and hour and honestly it was quite long . well we had to go sleep at 11 but by then 11.15 we were not even down ot the tent yet. haha . okaye so we allwent down , after half an hr esther came down and so did min . and they decided to all squeeze into one tent though they had pitch two . smth like cas there were many insects in the other so they all moved over . haha . after a while brenda and shermaine came down . haha . so shermaine went to bathe then they left and after awhile me and janice went up to take earphones when she realised she didnt bring hers .
okaye so we wnted to take photos in the tent and after mentioning it liek what ten times , we didnt . anyway i supposed beverly slept the earliest for about 5 hrs and i slept the lastest like 2 hours. gahh . the next day was . terrible . we took freaking long to keep the tent kay . ours was rather alright but we had to help the others after that which couldnt fit and we had to refold . by then we were left with 45 mins before fallign in . and we thougth we could change after falling in but carol said no . gahh cas got uniform check . so we had to change and keep all the stuf in 15mins . which was impossible . we then over shot by 5 mins . luckily i dont have to tie my hair . like braids . gah . then uniform check and i forgotten to cut my nails . when we falled in , only me and priscilla was there and i had to stand infront . gahhh . the rest was at yog whihc i decided half way though cca fair that i didnt want to go . anyway , after falling out we went to wash up and ate breakfast and after finishing we realised we ate the wrong breakfast . sucks right . then cca fair wasnt anything much but yeah . after that went home and sleep till dinner and after dinner stoned at the tv for 3 hrs before sleeping another 11 hrs . haha . woke up thiss morning and slackeed . watch wu lin and in house and pi li before i posted an half way , gah gwen asked me to explain some math questions which i still cant figure out part a . haha i suckkkk .



introduction
Song: a little too not over you
Designer: darkdegree
Inspiration: minty_peach

once upon a song
by David Archuleta

A Little Too Not Over You
It never crossed my mind at all
That's what I tell myself
What we had has come and gone
You're better off with someone else
It's for the best, I know it is
But I see you
Sometimes I try to hide
What I feel inside

And I turn around
You're with him now
I just can't figure it out

Tell me why
You're so hard to forget
Don't remind me
I'm not over it
Tell me why
I can't seem to face the truth
I'm just a little too not over you
(eh eh eh oh eh eh eh)
Not over you
(eh eh eh oh eh eh eh)

Memories
Supposed to fade
What's wrong with my heart?
Shake it off, let it go
Didn't think it be this hard
Should be strong
Moving on
But I see you
Sometimes I try to hide
What I feel inside

And I turn around
You're with him now
I just can't figure it out

Tell me why
You're so hard to forget
Don't remind me
I'm not over it
Tell me why
I can't seem to face the truth
I'm just a little too not over you

Maybe I regret
Everything I said
No way to take it all back, yeah
Now I'm on my own
How I let you go
I'll never understand
I'll never understand
Yeah, oooh, oooh, oooh
Oooooooh
Oh
Ooooh, oh

Tell me why
You're so hard to forget
Don't remind me
I'm not over it
Tell me why
I can't seem to face the truth
I'm just a little too not over you

Tell me why
You're so hard to forget
Don't remind me
I'm not over it
Tell me why
I can't seem to face the truth
And I really don't know what to do

I'm just a little too not over you

(eh eh eh oh eh eh eh)
Not over you
(eh eh eh oh eh eh eh)